This website is managed by AXOFT BİLİŞİM LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ ("Axoft"), a company incorporated in Turkey, with its registered office at kozyatagi mah. $akaci sk. omega is merkezi blok no: 7/1; kapi no: 2 kadikoy / Istanbul. Below we provide information about the legal aspects of personal data processing on our websites.
. Please note that all data thus captured will be used and held in accordance with the requirements of the Turkish Data Protection laws.
We use the following terms in this policy.
1. Axoft, Company or "we", "us", "our" means AXOFT BİLİŞİM LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ and its Affiliates.
2. Affiliate means any company that owns, owned by or is in common ownership with Axoft.
3. Visitor or "you", "your" means a person visiting the Websites to review information, provide feedback to Axoft, or otherwise use our services.
4. Website means the current website https://tr.axoftglobal.com/
5. Websites refer to any of the websites used by Axoft.
What personal data We process
We process Your personal data as a Visitor's personal data. We collect information from Visitors through the use of online forms, email hyperlinks, downloadable content and contact us webpages by direct contact via email or telephone, for example, to communicate with us.
As a Controller, we process the following information about You:
In order to identify an individual or an authorized representative of a legal entity to provide you with requested services, satisfy your needs or answer your questions before contractual relationship if You contact us on behalf of your employer and send us a message:
- via special form on the Website: first name, last name, e-mail, phone number;
- via e-mail or by phone: the exact list of personal data transmitted will be determined by you personally. This could be: email address, phone number, job title, areas of interest and specific information about the company you work for (company name and address), as well as information about the type of relationship that exists between the company you represent and you.
For better understanding of our audience, their preferences and to improve our service
- IP-address, statistics about visits to our website, provided by services :
For marketing communications and provide You with marketing information and advertisement by email upon Your consent that you provide us in the special form on Website:
- first name, last name, email.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in the form of an email or by post and occasionally by a follow up telephone call. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed the online form.
To whom should You contact to remove / refine / get access to personal data?
You should contact Axoft. You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at email@example.com.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
We process personal data of Visitors on the basis of the contract, the consent of the Visitors with respect to each category of personal data and on the basis of legitimate interest in connection with the need to make improvements to our Website.
Under the contract, we process the personal data that is required directly for the provision of services.
The data We collect on the basis of legitimate interest is related to your use of the Websites. These data include: the number of page views, interest in fragments of information on the site, other statistical information, server logs.
We process personal data of Visitors on the basis of consent of Visitors with respect to each category of personal data and on the basis of legitimate interest in connection with the need to make improvements to our Website.
We collect your details when you email us with an enquiry.
In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our Cookies Section for more details.
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is 'necessary' for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following:
• Our Affiliates and other companies within our group of companies
• Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf;
• Successors in title to our business.
From time to time, as part of our service, we may pass your information to a data processor in accordance with applicable law.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the area of Turkey, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of data protection legislation. By communicating with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Third parties involved in the processing of personal data
We use Analytics:
1. to provide statistics on the messaging effectiveness.
2. to track the User's behavior on the website in order to improve the quality of the services provided.
3. to track advertising campaigns.
We may use the following services to collect Analytics in order to improve the messaging efficiency and improve the quality of the services provided:
Omniture (Adobe Analytics)
We may use the following services to collect Analytics to track advertising campaigns:
Google adwords conversion
DoubleClick Bid Manager
Google Dynamic Remarketing
Adobe Audience Manager
Index Exchange (Formerly Casale Media)
We may use Facebook Connect to simplify identification in our services.
Your privacy rights
You have the following rights under Article 11 of Law No: 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data:
• To learn whether your personal data is processed and to request information about such processing,
• To learn the purposes for which your personal data is processed and whether your data is being used in accordance with these purposes,
• To learn any third parties to whom your personal data is disclosed, in Turkey or abroad
• To request rectification of your personal data if they are incompletely or incorrectly processed and to request notification of this to any third parties to whom your personal data are disclosed,
• To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event the reasons requiring their processing cease to apply and to request notification of this to any third parties to whom your personal data is disclosed
• To object to unfavorable results of any analysis of your data exclusively through automated systems,
This section is meant to explain the types of cookies and other tracking technologies that Website may place on your device, either when you are visiting our web properties, or if you are visiting the storefront of a merchant who uses our platform to power their site.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of information that's downloaded to your computer or device when you visit certain websites. We use a number of different cookies on the website, including strictly necessary, statistics and unclassified cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences. This means you don't have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it's their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
What cookies do we use and why?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These cookies serve different purposes. According to their purpose, cookies may generally be assigned to one of the following categories:
"Necessary Cookies", i.e. cookies that are strictly necessary for your booking on our Website;
"Analytical", i.e. these cookies allow to customise this Website to visitor requirements; we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, what visitors do on the site and how often they return to it.
How long will cookies remain on your computer or mobile device?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. See the section below on how to control cookies for more information on removing them before they expire.
How to control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu.
In addition, you may configure the settings of your browser / your Device used to browse the Website to enable, disable or delete cookies. Detailed instructions on how to configure your browser have been published by the browsers' developers, and can be found here: Internet Explorer
; Chrome for iOS
; Chrome for Android
; Firefox for iOS
; Firefox for Android
; Safari for macOS
; Safari for iOS
For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser's help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org
You may prevent the storage of the cookies required to create a profile by selecting the relevant setting in your browser.
Depending on the browser you are using, you may install a browser add-on that will prevent tracking.
How long is the data stored?
We store the data associated with the correspondence and the Website logs for no more than 30 days after the expiration of the grounds for data processing.
We store information about web page views and other use of the website for no more than 30 days, then we anonymize the data.
How to file a complaint?
If you consider that your legal interests as a subject of personal data are violated, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org